Processing flow of fresh corn vacuum packaging2020-03-17 15:40:41 23
Fresh corn vacuum packaging production line
Processing flow of fresh corn vacuum packaging
1、 Process flow
Raw material acceptance - peeling leaves and removing silk - trimming, cleaning and grading - blanching - cooling and bagging - vacuum counterpart - high temperature sterilization - cooling and scrubbing tank - Insulation Inspection - packing and warehousing - finished products for sale
2、 Key points of operation:
1. Raw material receiving: after the fresh fruit is broken off according to the requirements of the harvesting standard, it can not be thrown on the ground at will, nor seriously bumped and squeezed in the process of loading, unloading and transportation. It should be handled with light grass to reduce the loss and improve the yield. It is required that the ear shall be free from moth, the seeds shall be arranged evenly and completely, rich and full, and the color shall be light yellow or yellow, without miscellaneous grains. As for the wormed fruit beetle, it can still be used as raw material if its length meets the requirements after finishing.
2. Leaf peeling and silk removing: peel off the bracts and flowers; when silk is used, handle it gently, and remove the moldy, short grain, water grain, stringed grain, fruit cone with too high or too low maturity.
3. Trimming, cleaning and grading: manually trim the fruit cone, use knife to trim the bald and wormhole, and ensure the smooth section. When manual cutting section, the knife should be cut quickly, otherwise, the corn grains will be crushed, which will affect the quality rate, and ensure that the cutting surface is perpendicular to the axis. Otherwise, the beauty will be affected. The knife is not about to be sharpened. It's important to loosen the rest of the knife and thicken the thin blade. After cutting, clean the fruit with flowing water, and remove the corn cloth and dirt. The cleaning process should be rapid, and the fruit should not be soaked in water for a long time, so as to avoid the loss of nutrients. After washing, grade by the way during the process of putting it into the turnover basket. According to the length, it can be divided into four grades: 12-14, 14-16, 16-18, 18-20cm.
4. Blanching: add 0.1% citric acid and 1% salt into the blanching water, and the temperature is 95 ℃ - 100 ℃. 6 time is 10-12 minutes. It can also be blanched with steam. It's better to blanch in hot water. Blanching can not only release the gas from corn, but also destroy the activity of enzyme in corn tissue, kill the poisonous organisms on the surface of fruiter, reduce the number of pathogen, which is the base of improving the killing effect.
5. Cooling and bagging: the blanched fruit must be cooled in time, otherwise the corn grain will lose water and wrinkle due to high temperature, which will affect the appearance and quality. Generally, spray with clear water or soak in cold water for 3-5 minutes to reduce the surface temperature of fruit cone, so as to ensure that the temperature of fruit cone is about 50 ° C when bagging. On the contrary, if the temperature is too high, the water will be vaporized and steam will be produced during vacuum bagging, which will have a bad effect on the sealing quality. Bag after cooling, cool fruit, drain water and then bag. When bagging, it is necessary to keep a close watch: remove the cloth and other foreign matters on the fruit basket again, and remove the fruit basket with damage, unqualified length, variegated color and heavy dehydration, and use it for other purposes. When bagging, it is necessary to pack the fruit quickly and push the big head down to the bottom of the packaging bag; it is not allowed to leave corn syrup and other sundries at the sealing place, so as to avoid affecting the sealing quality.
6. Vacuum sealing: after corn is bagged, vacuum sealing can be carried out. The vacuum degree of sealing is 0.08-0.09 MPa. The sealing place must be smoothed by hand to check whether there are water, foreign matters and wrinkles. If there are any, the sealing quality will be seriously affected, so the sealing quality should be strictly improved. Generally, the time of vacuumizing is 12-20 seconds, and the time of sealing heating is 3-5 seconds.
7. High temperature killing letter: before killing letter, check whether the sealing meets the standard requirements. There is a gap between the fruit box and the packaging bag, and the fruit box is easy to move when squeezed by hand, which indicates that the quality of vacuum operation is not enough. For another use. Then send the qualified person to kill letter Yao for high temperature killing letter. The kill letter formula is 15, - 20-207121.. , that is to say, use 15 minutes to make the temperature in the Obsidian reach 121 ° C and keep the constant temperature for 20 minutes. During this period, the internal pressure of the letter killing standard should be stable, otherwise the bag breaking phenomenon will occur. Because the moisture in the bag will expand when heated. In order to prevent bag breaking, reverse pressure cooling shall be adopted, and the pressure shall be 0.02-0.03 MPa higher than the killing pressure. The cooling time is 20 minutes to reduce the temperature to 40.
8. Wipe bag: wipe the water and stains on the surface of the packing bag with clean cotton cloth, and carry out quality inspection on the product for the third time. Unqualified products shall be eliminated.
9. Heat preservation and inspection: put the corn bag into the heat preservation warehouse of 37P for 7 days and nights. You have to brag twice during this period. After heat preservation, take out the corn bag from the heat preservation warehouse, pick out the expanded bag products, and the qualified products can be packed, warehoused and sold.